After Jesus was resurrected from the dead He said: Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. (NIV 1973)
Jesus ascended into heaven 50 days after His resurrection, did He change the requirements for salvation in the time period? No, He did not.
Day of Pentecost. They believed and were baptized.
1.They believed: Acts 2:36-37 “Therefore, let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus whom you crucified both Lord and Christ. 37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”(NIV 1973)
2. They were immersed in water: Acts 2:38 Peter replied: “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ so that your sins may be forgiven. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (NIV 1973)
The Ethiopian eunuch believed and was baptized.
1. Believed: Acts 8:35 Then Philip…told him the good news about Jesus.(NIV 1973)
2. Was immersed in water: Acts 8:38And he ordered the chariot to stop. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him. (NIV 1973)
The Jailer believed and was baptized.
1. He believed: Acts 16:30-31…”Men, what must I do to be saved? 31 Believe in the Lord Jesus… (NIV 1973)
2. He was baptized: Acts 16:33….then immediately he and all his family were baptized. (NIV 1973)
The Galatians believed and were baptized.
1. They Believed and were baptized: Galatians 3:26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27 for all of you who were united with Christ in baptism have been clothed with Christ. (NIV 1973)
The requirements of salvation are simple, however, most people simply reject them.
YOU ARE INVITED TO READ MY BLOG>> steve-finnell.blogspot.com